mercredi 28 septembre 2016


                  My beautiful city: Tangier


Hello, my name is Alae Khidour, I’m 15 years old and I study at Groupe Scolaire Le Détroit in Tangier. To start, I’m a very passive person, I keep my calm in all situations, even if it’s a very bad situation for me or for the others, I still can laugh and take it easily. I think that it’s the best thing ever, but other people, especially my friends think that it’s the worst witticism ever. My favorite activities are basketball, playing video games (league of legends), learning about data processing and reading mangas and watching Japan Animes. I can speak Arabic, French, English and a little bit Spanish. I really want to travel to Japan and USA, and why not, meet you.


This is Perdicaris' forest
This is Perdicaris' Home













And this is one of the Medina's streets

Tangier is situated in the northwestern region of Morocco, it’s characterized by her location, indeed, Tangier has got a view on two seas: the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. Because of this fact, Tangier receive a lot of tourists every year. In my free time, I love visiting our cornice or our famous forest called Perdicaris (pictures below). There is also our Medina (picture below too) and it’s is really awesome. But if I could change something in my city, I would build a center for all what is related to data processing and video games, I think that it will be SUPER!!


















3 commentaires:


  1. Hey Alae!

    I’m Agustin from Fortuna High, and after reading your passage, I realized we have many things in common. I too play basketball, in fact, I was on my school’s freshman (1st year) basketball team last year. Aside from sports, I like video games as well. I tried playing league of legends, but found it was a bit too complicated for my liking. I’m not sure what exactly you meant by data processing, but I can somewhat correlate it to programming, in which I know a couple languages of. I used to be into anime as well, I watched Tokyo Ghoul, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Death Note, what are some of your favorites? Check out my blog at http://aggarcinuno.blogspot.com/ and you might find other things we have in common!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your answer, I hope you will visit us here in Tangier and why not go and play basketball together. Recently I've watched a new Anime called Kiseijuu (or parasite) and it's one of the best Animes i've watched in my life I really advice you to go and watch it.

      Supprimer
  2. Hey there, Alae! I love your writing, as well as the variety of pictures! It seems we have some common interests, as well, such as the interests in anime and video games. I've seen Soul Eater, Yo-Kai Watch, and Ouran High School Host Club. What are some of the animes you like to watch? I also like to play video games. I've never played League of Legends, but it seems like an enjoyable game. Some of my favorite video games are Fire Emblem and Yokai Watch, which are both fantastic games! I'd love to visit the city of Tangier sometime, especially if it had data processing and gaming center you imagined! :) I'd be honored if you came to check my blog out! http://loagtlewis.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer